Monday, June 22, 2009

Manic Monday: POP!

Manic Monday and I never broke up. The reality here is that we took a break. All the cool kids are doing it! To join the fun click here. A big, huge thank you to MO! Today's word is POP!

Life gets pretty jammed packed full of stuff. By stuff I mean circumstance, challenges, stress...that kind of thing. There are days when it is overwhelming and I feel like I am going to POP!

I'm kind of done with the girl that feels that way though. I am where I am supposed to be and talk myself through this (yes, outloud!) every day. I can slowly feel the strength that comes with taking a step back, working through it in my mind and not feeling like I have to do/fix it all RIGHT NOW. Baby steps, one step at a time. Britters will not POP...unless she refuses to give up chips and salsa...and phase II of the diet starts today so POP off!

On the B Side:
Progress is good. Forward motion feels good. My Britta is slowly getting her groove on...aw yeah, sucka!

5 shout outs:

Clancy Pants said...

I'm glad that you and Manic Monday didn't break up. I love it and love when you do it.

No popping for you, my dear! I heart you.

Marilyn said...

Yay for phase two. That means you were good for at least a whole week and that is something to be very proud of. I need to go back to phase one again.

Seriously, Is it just me? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal the Pistol said...

This Pop! ALWAYS makes me giggle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGBGDgVJeA
You are gold and silv-uh-uh!!!

Krystal the Pistol said...

hey p.s. you stink like pink!
*giggle giggle*