Friday, October 31, 2008

Elvis Has A Bloddy Pelvis

To know "Frichelle" is to love her. Today she sent this picture of she and Framy;

Here is the text that accompanied her picture:

"I totally won funniest costume with my accessory, Priscilla. Let me share a quick story… My costume in all of it’s glory…had a wardrobe malfunction. We had to run to the store for our pot luck luncheon. Just as I got out of my car…Priscilla asked me if I knew I’d started my period. Don’t worry this WAS after we were in the Halloween parade in front of the entire company. Elvis has a bloody pelvis. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!"

No Frichelle. No, I am not. I'm baaaaaack.

9 shout outs:

Achtung Amy! said...

Oh boy. Fritta, you just turned your last b-day...I'm thinking.

PS - can you get me Pricilla's #? She's hot!

Michelvis said...

OH NO YOU DITN'T!!!!!!!

FRITTA - 1
FRICHELLE - 1

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Whoever Frichelle is, is cut you.

lizzo said...

Oh man, I knew you'd get her back but this is priceless.

Remind me never to post anything about either of you two.

Clancy in Idaho said...

Uhhh... I'm fairly confused....

John Boy said...

Here's a good one... When I first looked at the pic (admittedly w/o my glasses on) I thought it was Mark & Britt! Then I put my glasses on and saw the shoes!
Love to all,
Bad Dad!

The Lingwalls said...

Oh wow. How did I just see this now? I can't wait to sit back and watch how this pans out! Sorry Bert, but Michelle might just get you back even worse. Are you afraid??????

Good luck!

Kaci said...

I don't get it! :(

Leah said...

glad I'm not the only one confused!

cute pic though!

Kristin said...

LOVE IT!!! I'll be praying for you honey... because I don't think you did anything wrong! :D

SOOO glad you posted... I might not have gotten to see such a fab pic of two of my best friends otherwise!