Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen & Needs Meme


Today I crave mindless simplicity! Thursday 13 meets the Needs Meme! Ordinarily to play T13 you post a list (any topic of your choosing) of 13 things. For the Needs Meme you Google " needs". To combine the two all you have to do is post 13 of the results.
1. Britta needs help.
or maybe just some sleep ;)

2. Britta needs to belt it out like back in the day circa 1985.
dude, I was 6 and way too shy to belt anything
3. Britta needs a bunch of coffee.
yeah, um I will definitely have to pass
4. Sweet Britta needs home.
dude, PA will always be home and boy do I miss it
5. Britta needs to chill out and do things for herself.
like a nice warm bath complete with chocolate and a good read?
6. Britta needs a hug tonight!
the real kind with no back patting or butt sticking out
7. Britta needs to learn more about her magical skills and what causes them.
whoa, am I a Vampire too???
8. Methinks Britta needs to review her high school or college algebra book.
While I'm sure the review would be nice it's completely not practical
9. Britta needs a job.
actually I really, really like mine now
10. Britta needs to eat more cheesecake.
and a big fat Coke and maybe some chocolate too
11. I know that Britta needs medication but that she also needs empathy, support and counseling once she is no longer delusional.
Ouch!
12. Britta needs a drink.
Some days more than others!
13. Britta needs to be faster.
Slow and steady wins the race

On the B Side: Sometimes it's fun to sit back and not think about real life, chaos, stress and all of the things that you have to deal with as a grown up! Join the fun just for today, won't you? As for me now, Britta needs to get some rest while Adi sleeps!


6 shout outs:

Kaci said...

HAAH! Those made me laugh I needs some chocolate and a good read too. :)

Ivanhoe said...

Very nicely done! I see you need drink and I need to stop boozing. This was fun :o)

Michelvis said...

#11. A-MEN. Nuff said.

Tink *~*~* said...

Excellent idea to pair the Needs Meme with Thursday Thirteen! Enjoyed your list. In re: #13, I wholeheartedly agree!

Have a wonderful weekend :D

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Jodi said...

I love that "needs" meme. The answers are always so funny. I tried mine, though and the answers were too naughty to post.

Number 10 is my favorite. I need more cheesecake, too. With the chocolate, and some caffeine thrown in. Mmmmm...YUMMY!

Cliff and Cynthia (at home at work at play) said...

It took me awhile to figure this out but I finally caught on. BTW Your directions on the music were great. See how much I get from my savvy Britta???? Love you. Next Sunday? Can you make it?
xo