Thursday, August 21, 2008

Into the Great Blogosphere


My darling Kaci has graciously given me my first award! I am honored and touched. {Insert contrived tears and a beauty pagent wave here}
As the recipient of this grandiose award I am required to post it on my page AND pass it along to others! I would like to nominate the following individuals;

Shellbait simply because she has finally begun posting (and she's a porch monkey) and Sarah because even though she doesn't post she leaves comments (and after all sometimes she is cool). Mic definitely gets a nomination because her last post was hilarious (and I kind of like her) and Jennie because she posts great pictures (and she vacations more than anyone I know!).

So ladies, take your award. Post it on your blog with pride and share with with a few of your fellow deserving bloggers!

4 shout outs:

Kaci said...

You are so funny! Clap, clap, clap! No worries about the email. Have a great day and you so deserve the award! XOXO

Jodi said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo!

The Lingwalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lingwalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.